Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My Self

             Hi, welcome to my first blog! I want to introduce my self. My name is Radindadewi Salsabila Putriyana, you can call me radinda or you can call me as you wish. I was born in Bandung on September 16, 2004. Now I go to SMA 3 Bandung on Belitung Street number 8, i used to be in middle school at 44, and my elementary school was at Pardomuan Elementary School. I have sister one younger sister named Ratu, she was born on February 4, 2013, now she is 6 years old and is in the first grade of elementary school.
I live on the road Sumbawa with my parents and my sister.I used to move often because of changes my parents workplace. I once lived in Cileunyi and Cibiru area. Now I moved again to Ujung Berung area, but because i went to SMA 3 Bansdung so every morning I leave at 5 o'clock in the morning and I will visit my house every day in.

I aspire to become a director in a large company or bank. I want to study to S3 at Gajah Mada University and if possible I want to study at Oxford University. I have a hobby of playing guitar and also reading novels. playing guitar in my opinion is a hobby that is quite useful as well as reading a lot of benefits that I can take. Playing the guitar can eliminate bored because by playing music, I can be calmer, at first I wanted to be able to play the guitar because I imagine how cool someone can be when playing a musical instrument that is one guitar. Reading books also makes me more aware of many things.

I don't have a favorite food, because I like all the food that I think is delicious and fits my tongue. My favorite drink is boba drink, I really like boba drink because I think besides drinking I can also chew the boba in the drink, hahaha does sound weird but that's me.
I was a shy person, but I changed since I was in middle school. I became a person who included being easy to get along with people or it didn't take long to get close. Indeed, if I just met a new person, I would certainly look quiet, shy, and not infrequently who judge me as a person who is not friendly but actually if I have known then I will be very very close and more often joking. I am among those who can not be silent, I like to walk if in class hahaha. I like to joke with my friends.


That's a little story about me, Thank you for reading my first blog and a story about me. See you in my next story bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona Virus