Monday, January 20, 2020

Holiday

                                                                  
                                        My Last Holiday

  School holidays are something that is very encouraging for me. Especially when I was given two weeks to go on vacation. I'm happy, because when I'm off I can spend a lot of time for people around me.

  The first four days I spent at home with my brother and sister to play because my mother and father did not take a day off and still had to come to work. My mom and dad said if on Friday i would plan to go on vacation to the beach, I was very happy to hear it, I waited until Friday come but when I asked about my mom and dad's holiday I was disappointed because they said they couldn't go on holiday because they still had to work.

  Although I was disappointed because i didn't go on vacation, but I had to understand that theyhad to enter the office. i spend a lot of my vacation time with my friends. I coincidentally attended the softball extracurricular and at that time there was competition, I did not play so I ended up watching a softball race with my friends. I will go play with my middle school friends. we met at one of cafe. it's been a long time we met, we talked to each other, told all stories when entering high school, there are thoose who feel very happy there are also ordinary. We were so cool to talk that we forgot it was time to go home.

  On New Year's Eve I went to the grandmother's house to celebrate it with my brothers. There we burned seafood, Sausages, and meat. We celebrate with joy and hope for the coming year. We gather together to eat together and play fireworks and firecrackers. I played and talked with my brothers until midnight. After the event, my mother and I returned home because at my home only 2 people taking care of my house and the distance from Grandma's house to my house was not too far away.

  That's a little story about school holiday and my New Yeaer, after the new year I take advantage of the rest of my vacation by preparing all the school needs such as buying the stationery I need,preparing uniforms, etc.

  Thank you for reading my short story, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corona Virus